6.03.2014

University Of Fashion: Learn Fashion Design From Home



If you are all wondering where I have been learning fashion designing from, I have recently discovered an online Fashion Designing resource to learn from called 
University Of Fashion.  It is the most amazing online site I have come across looking for information on self-teaching myself fashion designing with online help.  Until last month, I was figuring it out on my own with the help of youtube videos and whatnot, but 
University Of Fashion is the place you want to check out and learn from as it is real Fashion Design experts in the industry coming from some of the most sought after Fashion Schools in the industry such as from Parsons and FIT.  Yes, you heard me!  These are real instructors with lots of experience offering you step-by step videos teaching the same techniques you will learn in fashion school.  Founded by Francesca Sterlacci, UOF will teach you anything your heart desires in the fashion industry from draping, sewing skills, Fashion Illustrations, and lots more. I am so loving learning from this site as I can go at my own pace, and you all know I have a 3 year old who keeps me busy and I barely have time to blog lately.  With the freedom of this site, I can stop and go at my own pace without sitting in fashion school and having deadlines to meet and tests to take.  This is a great way for someone to teach themselves at home with the help of professionals in the industry.  If you are a home sewer, looking to step it up a bit and learn more about fashion, I highly recommend you also check this site out!  

You can check out my latest feature they did on me yesterday on their blog if you would like to learn more about me and also see some of the work I have been doing with draping if you are interested!  See the feature HERE.

Thank you so much for your patience and support and for visiting me even while I may not have too much time to keep in touch lately!  Have a wonderful rest of the week!  



25 comments:

  1. I am surely going to check out the online school
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so so great! Thanks for posting about this :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! love your blog

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pip, I am so excited for you, this is awesome that an online place like this exists and it works so well for you, I think more online places should be available for other things too. I can only speak for myself but I will be here whenever you blog, even if it isn't all that often... I love your blog and think a great deal of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, Launna... you really made me smile lady! :) It is a pleasure to be in touch with you and I am totally here for you and you really do make my day when I hear from you. It really means so much to me to have your support and kind words and feedback on a regular basis. I will stop by shortly to visit you dear!

      Delete
  5. This is so wonderful, super happy and excited for you doll!! I think it's a great way to learn and then be able to do your own thing and life as well. You look marvellous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful online resource and I'm excited for you! You are such an inspiration :)

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    will be happy if you’ll find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... it sounds great!!!!!!!
    I'm so happy for you Pip!!!!
    Have a lovely day hun!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am definitely checking out more it sounds so helpful and fun. Congratulations on the feature, how exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I tried to visit your blog earlier, but it is loading really really slow and I didn't have time to wait. Hope you have a good weekend dear!

      Delete
  10. It is great that there is an online resource like this available! I miss your regular blog posts but I am sure you will back with a bang! Look forward to seeing updates on the draping and sewing from you! You inspire me to try new things.

    Have a great day.

    ~ Seepz
    Savoir Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Seepz! I miss the regular posts too. I don't have enough hours in my days anymore, but I know I will get them up and going soon! Have a great day too dear!

      Delete
  11. Pip,
    This sounds like a fabulous idea for you and any working mom with talent, such as yourself. I do admire the work you ahve done so far, and think you will find your success! I am impressed that you were a pro figure skater, that explains that perfect figure!
    Keep it up!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome! I had no idea there were online courses for fashion design. You are certainly doing a great job!

    xo Saretta
    The Lion in Jewels
    http://thelioninjewels.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi my dear Pip! I'm so glad to hear from you:). And a big congratulations from me to you about your talented home school yourself:). I will checking their blog and learn more about you later today. I am going to bed in an earlier morning here. Need to catch some rest before my boys are ups. (I've to excuse myself for have no time to read your post::). I just wanted to say hello to you real quick before my short sleep:).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Pip, I am so amazed and in awe of your studying and practical work, I am sure it takes up a lot of your spare time but you make it all seem to easy and effortless, you were born to design! Thanks for sharing your opinion with me. Wishing you a warm and wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so great! being able to self teach shows allot of talent. love the dress on the last post.

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds beyond awesome and I'm glad I stumbled with this!
    Thanks for the tip!

    xxx
    http://theisolatedqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ciao Pip!
    Have a great end of the week darling!!!
    Kisses
    http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice!
    do you follow each other?
    let me know!
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by Pip :) Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's really nice.
    Would check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds great! May be I should get more info how to do certain techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your day to visit and to comment on my blog! I really do appreciate you stopping by. :)