1.04.2013

Black Fitted Turtlenecks

A fitted black turtleneck is a wardrobe staple I firmly believe every gal should have. You just can't go wrong with one! Wear it with black skirts, black pants, underneath a sleeveless dress, or with jeans and boots and an awesome coat. Today, I wore mine with a new sleeveless vest I got as a Christmas gift that I adore! Sorry I am without my camera as it is still packed in my basement from my big move and I have no idea which box it is in.
Home renovations take a lot longer than you think, and I just cant wait to have things in order again. I'm blogging from my iPhone, which did I mention totally sucks because I have no idea how to make my posts look like my normal ones! So frustrating! Hope you all have a great day and that you all had a wonderful New Years!

XO Pip




12 comments:

MarieStella said...

amazing vest and boots!! so chic casual outfit!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

snoopellie said...

I would love to have one. I've got a red a purple and a cream color actually, but never get a chance to actually wear it given the weather here. Love your outfit, btw :)

xx
ellie
http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

Carolina Neto said...

cute vest

fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

Lida Vinnikova said...

nice look :)
WatchMyBlogHere
WatchMyBlogHere
WatchMyBlogHere

Chris Ed said...

Very chic look! I love your vest and boots! kisses chris

Bravoe Runway said...

Hi Pip! Happy new year. I hope the house is in the order you wanted it to be in, the holidays were good to you! Love the boots and welcome back :)

Princess Martha said...

I agree that a black turtleneck is a total staple!!
It goes great with everything and in my opinion, always looks very chic!!
XOXO

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

Happy new year!! You look fabulous! I love that vest!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Minh Nguyen said...

This outfit looks so comfy yet stylish :)


www.freshminhtea.blogspot.com

TheTinyHeart said...

You made the turtleneck look SO chic with that fur collar!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

S said...

So cool outfit!
That vest really made the whole look!
xxx
S

http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

Always Maylee said...

I love the vest! Happy new year!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee